2017 Contract(please attach your first months tuition)
Day and Time of Class_____________________________________
Robert L. Jordan and Vogler Dance Studios agree to provide 40 dancing classes from August 26, 2017 through June 10, 2018.
Date___________________understand that the price for the full 40 classes meeting from August 26, 2017 through June 10, 2018 will be $540. I understand that the minimum payment will be $54.00 due and payable the first class meeting after the 26th of every month. I agree to add $6.00 to all Late payments.
I understand that I can quit coming to class whenever I wish and not owe any more money. I just have to notify the Studio. In like fashion Mr. Robert may expel any student at any time for any reason as long as he refunds tuition paid for unmet classes based on the rate of $13.50 per class.
I have read and understand all the policies listed below and agree to abide by them.
1. There is no credit given for classes that you miss and do not attend.
2. There will be a $20.00 fee on each check returned by the bank.
3. Students must attend class regularly and be brought and picked up on time.
4. Students must wear a black leotard and white tights. Dance shoes must be brought to every class. Students who are not dressed properly will not be permitted to participate in class.
5. Sick children will not be permitted to dance or watch.
6. CHEWING GUM IS ANATHEMA. IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING.
7. During the short transition time between classes I do not have time to talk to parents. I do not mean to be rude but there are many things to do during that time. If you have any questions please drop a note in the check box and I can call you or make an appointment.
8. If it snows call the Studio at 922-3547 before coming. I will put a message on the answering machine about any schedule changes.
9. If a student is not progressing satisfactorily, the parent will be notified. If a student or parent is disruptive to normal classroom proceedings, or is disruptive at any public performance, the student will be dismissed immediately. Students who are not mannerly or well behaved in class will be put on probation. Proper behavior must be observed at all times. I wish to maintain an atmosphere of learning for the benefit of all students.
10. Alert: Cameras, cell phones, or electronic devices of any sort are not allowed in the dance classroom.